Provision of reliable internet is easy in a normal setting but can be really technical for high-density events such as conferences. With years of experience, a team of highly skilled network engineers, powerful Wi-Fi and It equipment, Trade Show Internet can provide the best network experience in any form of the vent. The services provided include;
- Temporary bandwidth services – The amount of bandwidth supplied in a network, whether wired or wireless has a great influence on the speed of the network. This is important because the bandwidth circuit is responsible for carrying the network traffic of an even to and from the internet. Therefore, ensuring the right amount results to a fast network, a service that this company offers.
- Network design and deployment – high-density environments require elaborate equipment that is designed to ensure a steady network. Trade show the Internet’s networking team not only provides the events with this equipment but come on-site to install a complete Wi-Fi network.
- On-site support and reporting – After the installation at the event is set, the company, sets up a network Operations Center where qualified engineers monitor the running network in real-time and can make necessary adjustments and fix any issue that would arise to ensure the network runs smoothly.
With this in mind, why would Trade show Internet be a better option? Let us consider two outstanding factors.
- The company not only takes responsibility for each part of the setup network but also provides a single point of contact and details of all wireless and wired services on a single invoice. This reduces the hustle of following up on a maze of paperwork that is really time-saving.
- The experience in the industry and expertise allows the client to establish a high-speed temporary internet access nearly anywhere in the world in addition to a variety of indoor or outdoor spaces.
Trade show Internet allows for both complex services like onsite network engineers during a conference simple services like temporary event Wi-Fi connectivity.